Why Do You Need a Business Plan?
The need for a current, well thought out business plan surfaces as we work with businesses to strategize and carry out effective marketing. A business plan helps you answer the questions,
- “What do you offer?”
- “Who needs it?”
- “Why should they buy from you rather than your competitors?”
- “How effective are you in the delivery of services?”
- “Why do you need a website in the first place?”
- “What message do you need to communicate on your website?”
…and a host of other important questions.
While designing websites and creating marketing strategy, we quickly discovered that many businesses do not have a current business plan to guide them in their marketing. This made it more difficult to create an effective business website and design and impliment an effective marketing strategy.
What’s the Value of a Business Plan?
What does a current, effective business plan do for your business?
- Gives you a map for the future
- Supports growth and the acquisition of outside funding
- Guides the acquisition of necessary personnel and resources
- Prevents unnecessary spending of time and funds
- Helps keep you on track, focused on priorities
- Helps you to evaluate performance on goals
- Guides and unifies your marketing communication
How Do We Help You To An Effective Business Plan?
Using powerful business planning software combined with our own business strategy skill and experience we’ll help you create a business plan that includes:
- Executive Summary
- Company Summary
- Market Analysis (Segmentation, Segment Strategy, Competition, Buying Patterns)
- Web Plan Summary
- Strategy and Implementation
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitive Edge
- Marketing Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Management Summary (Team Development)
- Financial Plan
- Start-up Summary
- Break-Even Analysis
- Profit and Loss
- Cash Flow
- Balance Sheet